Important information regarding your home consultation
Thank you for booking a free measure & estimate appointment with United Carpets. All of our stores are now open and we are continuing to offer home appointments. There are a few things that we want you to know in terms of what you can expect from your Estimator and what they will expect from you when arriving at your home.
- They will ask you to confirm that neither you or anyone in the household are displaying COVID-19 symptoms or has COVID-19.
- Our estimator will wear a face covering, such as a visor or cloth face mask and latex gloves.
- They will maintain a 2m social distance at all times.
- Any payments made directly to the Estimator should be made by card, direct transfer or PayPal.
Please may we ask of you;
- Any vulnerable individuals within your household should be kept isolated from the Estimator whilst they are in your home.
- No members of your household should occupy the same room as the Estimator whilst the survey is being carried out.
- All doors to the rooms being surveyed should be open and all lights concerned should be switched on
It may be possible for our Estimator to quote immediately during their appointment, subject to conditions. If not, they will take your plans back to the store and contact you within 24 hours to confirm any quotation. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience.