United Carpets And Beds - Interest Free Credit
Your new dream flooring or bed is now just a few steps away. You can now spread the cost of your flooring or bed purchase. You can select from two finance options:
•Buy Now Pay Nothing for 12 months and then take 3 years to pay; available in store only. Spend £500 or more on any flooring and bed products (excludes fitting). It's really quick to apply and you don't have to pay a deposit.
•0% interest free credit, choose a flexible plan up to 4 years, all with ZERO deposit. Available instore and online simply spend £1000 or more on any flooring and bed products (excludes fitting). It's really quick to apply and you don't have to pay a deposit.
Read about our individual finance options below
When do I pay interest on Buy Now Pay Later?
Interest won’t be charged until the ‘pay later’ time is up. So, if you’ve chosen a buy now, pay in 12 months, you won’t have to pay any interest during the 12-month promotional period. If you do not pay the total balance in full before the end of that period, you will be charged at the standard purchase rate of 19.9% APR.
Are there any set up fees or other costs relating to Buy Now, pay later?
No, there are no fees or costs to set up a buy now, pay later plan. A £45 early repayment fee is applied should you pay your balance off within the 12-month promotional period, details of all fees and charges are set out in your Credit Agreement.
Buy Now Pay Nothing for 12 months and then take 3 years to pay is only available in store.
Are there any set up fees or other costs relating to 0% finance option?
No, there are no fees or costs to set up 0% finance option. Details of all fees and charges are set out in your Credit Agreement.
What Happens Next?
If your finance application is accepted, we'll process your order in store and arrange collection/delivery/fitting date that suits you.
Should you place your order online you'll be contacted by your local United Carpets and Beds store to arrange the collection/delivery/fitting date that suits you.
Your finance monthly payments will not start until one month after we have completed your order.
Please note, Interest Free Credit orders can only be delivered/fit to your billing address.
Quick Pre-Check Before Applying For Credit
First things first, before completing our credit application you should establish that you qualify for finance and can satisfy all the following pre-check criteria.
Please make sure that you, the customer:
• Be at least 18 years old
• In permanent paid employment (over 16 hours per week), retired (receiving a pension), in receipt of a disability benefit or self-employed.
• Be a resident in the UK for at least 3 years and will continue their residency in the UK.
• Has a Bank or Building Society current account available (you'll need this to complete the direct debit instruction).
• Instore applications will need a debit or credit card in their name and registered to their address (you'll need this to match the address used to complete the identity verification).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: United Carpets and Beds is a trading name for United Carpets (Franchisor) Ltd. United Carpets (Franchisor) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 656323. Terms and conditions apply. Loans available to permanent UK residents aged 18 and over. Subject to status. Eligibility and conditions apply. United Carpets and Beds is not a lender and acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from;
1. Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Registered in England 541132. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Financial Services Register number: 204550.
2. etika (a trading name of etika Finance UK Ltd) is a company registered in England and Wales 07440512 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number: 697658. Company address: WeWork, Suite 2.01, c/o Colony, One Silk Street, Ancoats, Manchester, M4 6AG, Copyright © 2022 etika. All rights reserved.
The address of United Carpets (Franchisor) Ltd is Moorhead House, Moorhead Way, Bramley, Rotherham, S66 1YY.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you want to do this, you need to notify the lender.
A payment plan does not affect our standard refund and returns policy. Just contact us and we’ll cancel your application. the store will advise of any outstanding balance if applicable.