United Carpets And Beds - Finance Options
Your new dream flooring or bed is now just a few steps away. You can now spread the cost of your flooring or bed purchase. You can select from two finance options:
•Buy Now Pay Nothing for 12 months and then take 3 years to pay; available in store only. Spend £500 or more on any flooring and bed products (excludes fitting). It's really quick to apply and you don't have to pay a deposit OR
•Buy Now Pay Nothing for 6 months and then take 3 years to pay; available in store only. Spend £500 or more on any flooring and bed products (excludes fitting). It's really quick to apply and you don't have to pay a deposit.
Spread the cost with buy now pay later finance available in-store only.
The buy now pay later finance option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over your chosen term with an agreed non-payment period.
If you choose to exercise the option to settle the amount of credit in full before the end of the non-payment period you will not pay any interest but will pay an early settlement fee which is displayed at the start of your application and in your credit agreement.
If you choose not to settle in full by the end of the non-payment period, the amount of credit remaining will be spread across the remaining term with interest charged at the rate set out in your credit agreement. You will pay interest on the amount of credit that remains unpaid and interest will be charged from the date we told you the agreement was live.
Only available to UK residents over 18, subject to terms and conditions, minimum spend applies.
•0% interest free credit choose a flexible plan up to 3 years, all with ZERO deposit. Available instore and online simply spend £1000 or more on any flooring and bed products (excludes fitting). It's really quick to apply and you don't have to pay a deposit.
Read about our individual finance options below
Are there any set up fees or other costs relating to 0% finance option?
No, there are no fees or costs to set up 0% finance option. Details of all fees and charges are set out in your Credit Agreement.
What Happens Next?
If your finance application is accepted, we'll process your order in store and arrange collection/delivery/fitting date that suits you.
Should you place your order online you'll be contacted by your local United Carpets and Beds store to arrange the collection/delivery/fitting date that suits you.
Your finance monthly payments will not start until one month after we have completed your order.
Please note, Interest Free Credit orders can only be delivered/fit to your billing address.
Quick Pre-Check Before Applying For Credit
First things first, before completing our credit application you should establish that you qualify for finance and can satisfy all the following pre-check criteria.
Please make sure that you, the customer:
• Be at least 18 years old
• In permanent paid employment (over 16 hours per week), retired (receiving a pension), in receipt of a disability benefit or self-employed.
• Be a resident in the UK for at least 3 years and will continue their residency in the UK.
• Has a Bank or Building Society current account available (you'll need this to complete the direct debit instruction).
• Instore applications will need a debit or credit card in their name and registered to their address (you'll need this to match the address used to complete the identity verification).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: United Carpets and Beds is a trading name for United Carpets (Franchisor) Ltd. United Carpets (Franchisor) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 656323. Terms and conditions apply. Loans available to permanent UK residents aged 18 and over. Subject to status. Eligibility and conditions apply. United Carpets and Beds is not a lender and acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from;
1. Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Registered in England 541132. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Financial Services Register number: 204550.
2. etika (a trading name of etika Finance UK Ltd) is a company registered in England and Wales 07440512 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number: 697658. Company address: WeWork, Suite 2.01, c/o Colony, One Silk Street, Ancoats, Manchester, M4 6AG, Copyright © 2022 etika. All rights reserved.
The address of United Carpets (Franchisor) Ltd is Moorhead House, Moorhead Way, Bramley, Rotherham, S66 1YY.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you want to do this, you need to notify the lender.
A payment plan does not affect our standard refund and returns policy. Just contact us and we’ll cancel your application. the store will advise of any outstanding balance if applicable.