Seville Handmade Bed
Free sample for fabric swatch only
- • Available in all fabrics
- • Choice of fabric or crystal buttons
- • Includes pull back storage
- • Ottoman storage box available
|Bed Size||3' Single||4'6" Double||5' King||6' Super King|
Occasionally wipe your bed frame with a soft cloth for cleaning purposes. Do not use any solvents or abrasives as this could cause damage to the frame. Tighten the bolts, screws and legs approximately every month to maintain stability but do not over tighten. For sprung slatted bed frames it is advised that you regularly check that all slats are secure and in place correctly. If the frame is placed on a non-carpeted floor such as laminate then you must always use self adhesive pads underneath the support legs and feet to prevent the frame from slipping. Do not drag or pull the bed frame, always lift the bed using two people to reposition to avoid damage.
Your bed order will be despatched from our Beds Warehouse directly to your chosen delivery address. A member of our beds team will be in touch shortly after your order has been confirmed to discuss your delivery further. We will call and confirm a date of delivery.
During this unique time, we need to safeguard our customers and staff. With this in mind we have put in place a number of changes to our usual delivery policy. Our aim is to continue to provide great customer service. Should the situation change we will contact all customers.
- Hygiene Additional cleaning products have been issued to our drivers. All other departments have also increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing with antibacterial products.
- Social Distancing All drivers will keep to social distancing rules. We will need someone at the property to acknowledge the delivery and a photo of the delivered items may be taken as proof of delivery.