Harper Fabric Frame
- Modern & stylish the Finn bed is sure to impress
- Overhanging headboard
- Stunning silver feet making it a real statement piece
- Horizontal stitched padded headboard
The Finn fabric bed is upholstered in a stunning steel blue & charcoal fabric and features an overhanging headboard.
The Finn features stunning silver feet making it a real statement piece.
Featuring a sprung slatted base to give natural bounce, this bed adjusts to where pressure is most exerted for greater comfort.
The maximum weight load for the 4,6" frame is 300 kg, the 5" frame is 400 kg, and the 6" frame is 450 kg.
Please note: Birlea beds are only suitable for a UK standard size mattress and the recommended maximum mattress height is 305mm.
If your desired room of choice has a non carpeted surface please ensure that you use some form of anti-slip protection and do not place directly on the wooden floor. Please note that felt pads are not considered suitable anti-slip protection.
- Clearance (cm) - 131.5
- Distance between slats (cm) - 7.2
- Footboard height (cm) - 34
- Headboard height (cm) - 129
- Max weight load (kg) - 400
- Siderail height (cm) - 20.5
- Siderail length (cm) - 193 4ft6" - 205 5ft
- Siderail thickness (cm) - 5
- Slat length (cm) - 69 4ft6" - 76.2 5ft
- Slat width (cm) - 6.3
- Slats to footboard (cm) - 8.7
- Slats to headrest (cm) - 105.7
- Width (cm) - 170 4ft6" - 184 5ft
- Maximum mattress height (cm) - 28
Occasionally wipe your bed frame with a soft cloth for cleaning purposes. Do not use any solvents or abrasives as this could cause damage to the frame. Tighten the bolts, screws and legs approximately every month to maintain stability but do not over tighten. For sprung slatted bed frames it is advised that you regularly check that all slats are secure and in place correctly. If the frame is placed on a non-carpeted floor such as laminate then you must always use self adhesive pads underneath the support legs and feet to prevent the frame from slipping. Do not drag or pull the bed frame, always lift the bed using two people to reposition to avoid damage.
Your bed order will be despatched from our Beds Warehouse directly to your chosen delivery address. A member of our beds team will be in touch shortly after your order has been confirmed to discuss your delivery further. We will call and confirm a date of delivery.
During this unique time, we need to safeguard our customers and staff. With this in mind we have put in place a number of changes to our usual delivery policy. Our aim is to continue to provide great customer service. Should the situation change we will contact all customers.
- Hygiene Additional cleaning products have been issued to our drivers. All other departments have also increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing with antibacterial products.
- Social Distancing All drivers will keep to social distancing rules. We will need someone at the property to acknowledge the delivery and a photo of the delivered items may be taken as proof of delivery.