Introducing the Universal 30 stone effect luxury vinyl tile, a beautiful collection of 2 stone effect lvt planks in gentle tones to suit any decor in your home.
Pack Qty: 18 tiles (3.34m2)
Plank size: 30.5 x 61cm (12" x 24")
Wear layer: 0.3mm
Have your luxury vinyl tile fitted by an expert
Our expert fitters will install your new luxury vinyl tile (LVT) to our 5-star standards.
Your local store can provide a fitting quote and assist you with all your fitting needs:
• We recommend a floor survey is carried out before fitting. This can be done by your local store.
• If purchasing “Dry Back” you will need to purchase tackifier this can be purchased at the same time as your flooring
• LVT click will require LTV underlay this can be purchased whilst purchasing your flooring. Please note some LVT products come with a built-in underlay, therefore there is no need to purchase a separate LTV underlay
• Allow 10-15 % extra product for cuts and waste
• Herringbone style LVT is a specialist design, it is recommended that you speak with store before purchasing
In order to ensure the best finish, your house floor must be correctly prepared; solid floors (concrete) must be perfectly level, if not, screeding is required which is an additional service which the fitter can provide . For wood floorboards , if not perfect, hardboard must be fitted prior to installation. Before LVT can be fitted the floor surface must be dust free
Fitting is available within a 25-mile driving distance from our stores. Please contact your closest store for orders outside of this area.
Your vinyl flooring order will be completed by your local United Carpets And Beds store who will be in touch shortly after your order has been confirmed to go through the next steps.
If you would like your new vinyl to be fitted, this can be added to your order in your cart.
Your flooring will be cut to fit your order specifications, so will be not be covered by the Consumer Contracts 14 day cooling off period. We strongly advise using our Free Measure & Estimate service to ensure that your room measurements are as accurate as possible. If you have ordered your flooring recently and your collection/delivery/fitting date has not yet been arranged, we may be able to pause your order processing until after you have been measured by one of our expert team members. This does not affect your statutory rights.
More information can be found within our Delivery & Returns section of the website
Please Note, we can only offer a fitting service within 25 miles (40km) driving distance from our stores. Click Here to use our store locator.
Fitting prices are subject to a site survey, where an additional charge may be required to complete your order. Please contact us for more information
© 2022 United Carpets and Beds. All rights reserved.